The Disc Golf Streak, Day 2224 (Burnet Woods club tourney)

Day 2224

Played a two round tourney at Burnet Woods put on by the GCDGA (TD Joe Godbey).

Fun course, was in the "long" pin positions.  I really like it since it's been redesigned and has new teepads and baskets.  It's a nice course now.

Danny played Rec, I played MP40.  Two rounds with Mark Thornton and Dave Seig for me with Andrew Fly also in the first round and Tony Vincent in the second.

I threw fine, 909/922 rounds.  It was windy so kind of tough out there.  Not good enough to cash but was competitive.  Danny threw decent 827/868, good enough to finish tied for 10th out of 25 in Rec.  Won some club cash which he kindly spent part of buying me a Flying Pig Nova. 😀

Good day, good company.  There is a surprising amount of elevation for a shorter course so it was kind of tiring.

Comments