The Disc Golf Streak, Day 1467 (Lost Disc Fling @ BC3)

Day 1467

Played our annual round at Brown County Country Club and they happened to have The Lost Disc Fling going on so we participated in that.  $10 for me, free for Danny and we each got an unclaimed lost disc . . . he picked up a DX Roc and I grabbed what I thought was a GStar Teebird . . . that I threw later and figured was a stable Thinderbird . . . and upon closer inspection it turned out the penned TB was a FB . . . so I picked up a Firebird.  LeOops.

Anyway, the tourney was mostly for beginners so I had them put Danny in a division by himself and we both threw from red tees.  It was two loops of Holes 1-8 & 24 which was great because 1-8 are mostly wooded holes and our favorite ones to play at BC3.

We both threw pretty well -- Danny threw a 54 and I got a 48.  Dad/grandpa walked with us and kept score.

 



Love BC3, it's a great course and really well maintained with great tee options.  Definitely a pay-to-play worth visiting.

Comments