The Disc Golf Streak, Day 978 (Highland Hills & Burnet Woods)

Day 978.

Continuing our formal "tourney" practice rounds, today we threw at Highland Hills and Burnet Woods.  We tried to play at Embshoff, but the course isn't being maintained and isn't playable.  After one throw we spent time finding our discs, picked them up and headed to Burnet instead.

Danny threw pretty well, 36 (+9) at Highland which is a longer course (2937') and 29 (+2) at Burnet (2425').  I played par golf at both -- 27 & 27, no danger just missed the few birdie putts I had.   Nothing really noteworthy in our rounds, lots of solid shots, no spectacular ones.  He's using his Pure for most approach shots now

Picture of Burnet Woods below:


Pic of unmaintained Embshoff below (very disappointed we couldn't play this):


Oh, and Highland Hills installed a Gaga (dodgeball) pit.  My girls told me about this game and I thought it was something they made up.  I didn't think this was a real game -- evidently it is.  And evidently at Highland you play it in a foot of water (ha ha).



Comments