The Disc Golf Streak, Day 914 (Osage Birdie Bash)

Day 914.

Had a great time playing the Osage Birdie Bash put on by Josh.  A little different than the one back in December, this one started around Hole 18 and worked its way back toward Hole 1.  32 holes again, but this time was a bit more technical, the holes a bit shorter and maybe a few more anny/forehand shots.

We threw in a foursome with Tim Gottfried (and Poppy!) and Gibby and we all threw just fine.  Danny struggled a bit because of the weather, his hands and feet got pretty cold (about 40 degrees, but windy at times today), but I'll give him credit for soldiering on and not really complaining.  I converted 19 birdies and Danny got 5.  We  each had some ace runs, but nothing really close for us.  Tim and Gibby each drew metal but no cigar.  They each threw another round later.



Note for my memories -- last night Danny & I were playing pretend 5&1 around the yard from 75-100' out ($5 for ace and $1 for metal hit) and that was a ton of fun.  I beat him $8 to $2.  We'll have to do that again.

Another note for myself -- threw a perfect flex shot from the fairway on 13 to 12's basket using my Verdict.  Felt great, it was a thing of beauty.

Comments