The Disc Golf Streak, Day 838 (Random Dubs @ Banklick)

Day 838.

The CCC group decided to throw a round of casual random draw dubs together at Lincoln Ridge Park (aka Banklick) at 10am . . . and the weather forecast improved a lot so we were in . . .

As mentioned, it was random draw and Danny said he wanted a random partner . . . so we did that . . . and drew each other! 😀 I was pretty happy about that because I like throwing together.   We had a foursome with Pat Morgan and Kim Richardson and played the winter 20.  That was a fun foursome and made for some enjoyable golf.

The weather wasn't too bad today, 40 degrees and the rain went from misting to finally stopping as we played.  Conditions were sloppy but better than some other courses would have been a day after a lot of rain.  The worst part was some slippery teepads. 

So we hadn't been to Banklick since Day 516 (this was Danny's second time there) when we played dubs together and threw a 1-under.  Today we played well and showed some improvement as we threw a 6-under.  Pat and Kim had a pretty good round and threw a 7-under.  Winning score overall was 13-under and we did manage to beat several groups so I was pretty happy that the two of us are at a point where we make a competitive doubles team.


Edit for myself: funniest part of the day was when (on the first hole after we teed off) Pat said something like "For me, this is a backhand hole . . . " and without hesitation Danny & I looked at each other and without hesitation in unison said "For me, it's time with my friends."

Comments