The Disc Golf Streak, Day 636 (St. Bernard w/ Laura)

Day 636 of the streak.  Memorial Day 2018.

We got up early and went to Winton Woods today and played 18 holes.  Was pretty crowded for it being early.  Hot and humid day from the beginning, threw pretty well -- I was 10-under and he was 3-under.  I played with two Comets and a putter and driver.  I hit the pole on Hole 1.

Decided to cool off in the car A/C and drove down to St. Bernard which Danny had not played yet (I think that's his 31st course).  Met Laura there and took her out for her first round of disc golf ever.   Hot out but we all had a good time.  On a personal note, I finally (easily) threw my drive all the way across the field on hole 9 (about 300') -- I used to struggle a lot on that hole.



After playing we went to the Nati and I picked up an ESP Comet, Danny got a VIP Harp and we got a Zephyr to toss back and forth.

Tonight we played the home course with our neighbor's grandson and great-grandkids -- Allen and Samuel and Katelin (8 y/o twins).  Had a good time, always fun getting kids out there playing.

Comments