The Disc Golf Streak, Day 333 (Woodland Mound & Karl Von Coldewey)

Day 333 of the streak.

Went to Woodland Mound then Karl von Coldewey.

Been to both before, but has been a little while. Absolutely perfect weather. Had a great older guy playing one hole behind us during our round at Woodland -- when I threw my forehand drive into the wooded area on 10 he helped us look and found my disc . . . about 5' away from where I had set my bag down at the center of my search area. Doh! Got the chance to return the favor later when he threw in the woods on 11 so we helped him look as we finished up on 13. Really good doubles round for us, threw a -10 (44).

Karl von Coldewey is such a nice little course, I really love these types of courses as short game practice and introductory courses for families. And they did a great job wedging a nice little course into the space. Too nice a day though . . . park visitors kept wandering all over the fairways. :) Score wasn't great (do those baskets "catch" anything?) only threw -1 and at one point managed to wedge my Mako3 into a tree about 10' off the ground. LeOops. Still had a lot of fun.

Huge teepads there -- took a little video of Danny showing me how he was going to use the whole teepad for his runup.

Hard to believe but we are now only about one month away from hitting Day 365!


Comments