The Disc Golf Streak, Day 2251 (Vineyard casual round)

Day 2251

Went to Vineyard to throw a casual round.  Nice weather, we'd been out to Johnson Hills on Thursday so we wanted something shorter.  My opinion on Vineyard has gone from "okay" when we first threw it as a temp course to really liking it now as a permanent installation with teepads.

Anyway, good day for throwing.  I ended up 2-down, he ended up +3 after a rough start (+5 through the first five holes).

Highlight of the day was Hole 15 where there is a long carry over OB pavement and Danny not only carried the pavement but made the putt and carded his first birdie on that hole (I took a four from the drop zone.)  I don't think I've ever seen him celebrate so much as when he cleared the parking lot.

First birdie on this hole pic:


 

Comments