The Disc Golf Streak, Day 2200 (doubles @ Millikin Woods)

 Day 2200

Didn't realize it was Day 2200 until after we got home . . . but the weather was nice and we had time so we decided to drive out to Millikin Woods for their Thurs night random doubles.  I ended up paired with Jason Krueger and Danny drew a guy named Dan, so we had a three Dan card.

Perfect night for throwing.  Danny threw great . . . he is getting so much more distance than just a year ago . . . was able to reach quite a few of the 300'-ish holes out there which surprised me.  He and his partner went 5-down, Jason & I went 10-down . . . competition is tough out there though as 10-down was tied for last cash and we lost out in a throwoff.  But that didn't put a damper on a fun night of throwing with good company.

Noteworthy for me were deuces on Holes 17 & 1 which I don't think I've gotten before and about a 80-100' Zone throw in on Hole 9 to deuce from Jason's good drive.  Was a good evening of teamwork.

Comments