The Disc Golf Streak, Day 2087 (GCDGC league @ Heritage)

Day 2087

Wed night league again and I swear it either rains, thunderstorms or we have severe winds every Wed night.

Tonight was at Heritage, a very open course.  Not my favorite style of course, but I don't mind throwing an open course from time to time.

Weather forecast?  Rain with some more rain on top of rain.  Seriously it just rained steadily the whole time, no deluges though.  Other positives included we didn't need to apply sunscreen, the bugs weren't as bad and the course wasn't crowded.

I think a picture says a thousand words on this one:

I give him credit, he was a trooper.  Can't say either of us particularly enjoyed throwing in it, but at least I had a rain jacket and umbrella.  He didn't want to carry an umbrella, gave up on his jacket after a few holes and gave up on his hat halfway through because it was dripping so much water off the brim. 

I ended up doing pretty well (51, four birdies and one bogey) and he managed a 63 which wasn't too bad considering how unpleasant it was to throw.  Highlight for me was a forehand anny putter approach from 75' that I threw in (Hole 12 I think).  Highlight for him was getting into the dry car and changing into a dry shirt. 😁


[Note to Danny: I think you look like Joe Burrow in this picture.]

Comments