The Disc Golf Streak, Day 2073 (GCDGC league @ Dunham)

Day 2073

We've been throwing but I haven't posted in a while . . . this year we decided to do the club Wed night league again (run by Dave Marlow).  This is the league where you and your partner (an A player and a B player) each play a round of singles against another team of two and everything is handicapped.

Tonight we were at Dunham and I was up against my good friend Tony Vincent who 90% of the time has the hot round of the week and pretty much beats me every week.  Dunham isn't my kind of course being wide open and pretty long (nor his), but I threw much better than usual there and somehow managed to squeak by Tony for the outright win.  Doesn't change the fact that he's pretty much always better than me . . . it was a fun night of throwing with him and Paul and tonight I got to be the blind squirrel who somehow found a turkey (3 birdie stretch) in there so this is a good memory for me. 😀



Comments