The Disc Golf Streak, Day 1995 (Gulley)

Day 1995

Warmed up a bit today so we went to Gulley.  I looked out at our front hill and saw the snow was pretty much gone, thought of the large, open, sunny fields of Gulley and thought -- on this 45 degree day -- it would make an excellent choice to throw today.

Hole 1, reality:


Throw our drives on Hole 1 . . . both pretty good . . . I landed most of the way up the little hill rise in the background . . . and we could barely stand to putt.  Probably took me a minuted after making the putt to walk the 20' to the basket.

 Lot of snow and ice out there still, bunch of spots were really hard to walk.  Still a fun day, nice to get out and throw.  Most teepads were cleared off but the ones that weren't were definitely standstill shots.

Noteworthy for me: threw two backhand rollers on Hole 18 (both with Sidewinders) which both ended pretty near the basket.  Definitely the most successful backhand rollers I've thrown on a course.


Comments