The Disc Golf Streak, Day 1482 (Thornageddon 6 @ Osage)

Day 1482

Today we both threw Thornageddon 6 @ Osage.

Because of covid, this was a one round event with tee times, so Danny threw at 9:15 in the rec division and I threw at 12:45 in Pro Masters.

He was carded up with Jake Walters, Chris Young and Tyler Mason.  Cold morning, was only about 45 degrees at the start which is a lot colder than it has been recently.  Gave him some troubles with cold hands through the first 12 holes or so.  But anyway, he had some good throws, some bad ones and overall threw okay and scored a 66 from reds.  Rated 773 and finished 19th out of 34 in rec.  Think he finished one stroke out of cashing which is fine, he didn't throw his best so he didn't deserve to cash.

Pic of his card, not sure, maybe they were social distancing for the picture?  It kinda look like a rock band album cover.

Also saw the Goodyear blimp . . . 

After caddying for him for about 3 hours, I rested a few minutes and grabbed a snack and then started warming up for my round with Dave Marlow, Dave Cox and Dave Harrison.  Which was filmed by JoJav Productions.  Frankly the night before I was very nervous about being filmed . . . but it turned out not to bother me in the least.  With my friend Dave Marlow on the card I was relaxed -- didn't throw my best, but it was okay, we had fun and I ended up scoring a 69 from blues.  Rated 911, tied for 5th in Masters and did manage to split last cash for $21.  It was a fun day and a good experience.

Comments