The Disc Golf Streak, Day 854 (Home ace for Dan, hole 17)

Day 854.

44 degrees.  Ringing in the new year right -- played 18 holes at home.  Hit an ace on Hole #17, 150' tunnel shot.  First ace with a used Banger GT I picked up a couple weeks ago.  Have totally lost track of my aces during the streak, think this is somewhere between 24 and 26 now.


This is what the hole looks like in summertime, basket between the edge of barn and the firewood pile under the ceiling of maple tree branches:



Note to self: Today Danny beat me at Monopoly for the first time ever.  His gambit of putting all of his money into a hotel on Boardwalk bankrupted me.

Edit for myself: went to putting league with Danny & Eric tonight and I won (tied once) 2 of 3 ladder rounds and I think Danny finished third twice.  Pretty solid night of putting.

Comments