The Disc Golf Streak, Day 604

Day 604 of the streak.

Tonight Danny & I went to Monroe to play in Matt Blakely's Cincinnati PDGA Weekly Singles event/league.

So for $2 each we got to throw rated rounds at Monroe with Jered and Dakota.  Danny threw great and came in at 95 (pretty good for a 24 hole course) and I carded a 73.  Both of us were happy with how we threw -- I threw above my rating and I think Danny threw 100+ points above his rating (from the couple events we did last year).

We picked up a couple discs from Matt (Zone for me, Buzzz SS for him) -- those were a good deal.

Looking forward to playing his rotating event again . . . next couple weeks are at Idlewild.  Danny says he wants to throw a rated round there because he wants to see how he can do on Hole 15/21 (the 1000' hole) by himself.  That should be interesting . . .

Comments