The Disc Golf Streak, Day 267

Day 267 of the streak.

Playing hole #6 (330' low ceiling hole) and my drive hits a tree and deflects into the trampoline enclosure 125' out. Danny looks at it and says "We never said trampoline was OB. Play it where it lies." Okay, buddy, this should be fun . . .

. . . ended up 15' from basket, made straddle putt around tree to save my 3. :)



And since I use these posts as sort of a blog diary to remember the little things that happen, we were throwing putters (doing some field work between baskets that are 120' apart) and I look over and he's reaching over and tearing up my lawn. I'm about to ask him what the heck he's doing when he tosses it up in the air and says "wind's going left to right" and adjusts his putt. I don't ever bother to check the wind that way, so I think maybe we watch a bit too much disc golf.

Comments